Crushing & Screening
Witney Groundworks Ltd - 883+ Triple Shaft Screener
The industry leading Terex Finlay 883+ is now available with a triple shaft screenbox that is ideal for working in dry and sticky applications including quarry, mining, sand, gravel, construction and demolition debris and recycling applications.
The heart of this new model is the new triple shaft screenbox, featuring two “true” full size 4.8 x 1.53m (16’ x 5’) screening decks. The triple-shaft design of this new screenbox employs an oval motion stroke to generate an aggressive screening action, reducing plugging and blinding over the screen decks to ultimately provide a quality product with high tonnage output.
The model is available with dual power technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
Features & Benefits
- Higher G-force and larger stroke of the triple shaft screenbox provides the optimal solution for high productivity in dry and sticky applications ☑
- Multiple media configurations including bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates are available for a wide range of applications ☑
- All media configurations are compatible with both the standard and triple shaft screenboxes ☑
- The banana profile of the bottom deck maximizes the screening of fine materials.
- The 883+ Triple Shaft also has lower running engine speeds of 1800rpm to give maximum user efficiency.
- Each conveyor has it's own dedicated pump giving optimum power for higher tonnages.
Based in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds we manage all types of Groundworks projects throughout Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, and Wiltshire.
CALL US NOW
Telephone us on 01993 701919 to discuss your new project and how we can help you.
- Hits: 6876